- Opening hours
- 9:00 to 17:00 (last admission at 16:30)
- Every Monday (Tuesday if Sunday or Monday is a public holiday) For Year-end/New Year holidays (December 29 - January 3) It may be closed at other irregular times.
* Please inquire for speciﬁc dates on days closed.
- Admission fee
- In case of a group, reservation in advance is required. →Please click here to request a group visit
- Please keep in mind the following during your visit:
- Visitors are free to take photos in the building as a general rule, except for any exhibition with a no-photography indication. When using a tripod, etc., please be considerate and do not disturb others.
- Please understand in advance that no animals, except for seeing-eye dogs and other service animals, are allowed to enter the building. If you require assistance in using our facilities, please do not hesitate to ask our staff.
- Please refrain from eating or drinking in the building.
- Please refrain from smoking in the building or on the premises.
- Please bring your garbage home.
- If you damage or soil any facility, fixture, etc. in the building, please let our staff know.
While in the building, you are kindly asked not to engage in any other acts that would disturb other visitors.
- Manabi-no-Oka, Eco Park Minamata, 55-10 Myojin-cho, Minamata City, Kumamoto 867-0055
- Contact for inquiries: