Now the main study is to investigate the current health and living conditions
of the Minamata disease patients, which is mainly focus on fetal and pediatric
patients. Meanwhile research the influence of Minamata disease on both
social and territorialism.
- Liu XJ, Cheng JP , Song YL, Honda S, Wang L, Liu Z, Sakamoto M. Mercury concentration
of Hair Samples in inhabitant of Coastal Cities of Chinese People. Journal
of Environmental Sciences Vol.20, No.6, 2008.
- Cheng JP, Ji XL, Liu XJ, Jin GW，Yuan T, Zheng M,Wang WH. Total Mercury, Methyl Mercury and Selenium
in Brain, Liver and Kidney of Rats Exposure to Mercury contaminated rice
China Environmental Science, 2006,26 (3)
- Cheng JP, Hu WX, Ma L, Wang WH, Liu XJ, Qu LY. Biological Health Effects of Mercury Pollution in Guizhou Wangshan
Mercury Mine.Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2005，39（11）
- Pan HS, Sakamoto M, Liu XJ, Futatsuka M .Deficits in rat brain growth induced by methylmercury treatment
during the brain growth spurt. J Health Sci 51, 1-7, 2005
- Pan HS, Sakamoto M, Oliveira RB, Liu XJ, Kakita A, Futatsuka M. Changes in methylmercury accumulation in the brain
of rat offspring throughout gestation and during suckling. Toxicol Environ
Chem 86, 163-170, 2004.
- Yasuda Y, Matsuyama A, Yasutake A, Yamaguchi M, Aramaki R, Liu XJ, Jian P, An Yumin, Liu L, Li M, Chen W, Qu L. Mercury distribution in
farmlands downstream from an acetaldehyde producing chemical company in
Qingzhen City, Guizhou, People's Republic of China. Bull Environ Contam
Toxicol 72, 445-451, 2004.
- Liu XJ. Arisawa K., Nakano A., Saito H., Takahashi T., Kosaka A. Significance
of cadmium concentrations in blood and hair as an indicator of dose 15
years after the reduction of environmental exposure to cadmium. Toxicology
Letters. 2001. 123; 135-141.