- Announcement of the Award – Special Assistant Director General, Mineshi Sakamoto, Receives Award from the Biometals Specialty Section of The Japanese Society of Toxicology.
- We have renewed three Brochures: "MEG Center", "Nursing-care prevention", and "Outpatient rehabilitation".
- Laboratory Proficiency Testing for Mercury: Final Report on the Second Test (Fish) and Information on the Third Test (Sediment).
- FY2022 Annual Report has been posted.
Research paper information
- Single-trial Neuromagnetic Analysis Reveals Somatosensory Dysfunction in Chronic Minamata Disease
- Alterations in UPR signaling by methylmercury trigger neuronal cell death in the mouse brain